Romantic floral dresses are a timeless trend that returns in spring to defy winter greyness. We want to check which Polish collections contain the most interesting floral garments.
Romantic cut – the “old new” trend for spring/summer 2021
Floral patterns are a recurring motif that can’t be missing from spring dresses, skirts and blouses. If you look at the proposals of big fashion houses for the coming season – flowers and botanical motifs have been combined with large frills and transparent materials, among other things. Summer floral dresses are long, flowing and extremely romantic. Intense colours dominate, e.g. the combination of light green with violets. Pastel dresses and details inspired by one of the two colours of the Pantone Institute 2021 – Illuminating Yellow – are also very popular. There was also another recurring romantic trend on the fashion catwalks: big, puffed sleeves.
Which of these trends will we find in Polish spring collections? Where to look for the most interesting models of airy floral dresses?
Flowers definitely dominate the new Numoco dress collection. The new collection skillfully combines the most fashionable floral motifs – large flowers, palm leaves, exotic patterns, Hawaiian patterns – with maxi length cuts. The collection is dominated by airy, sensual dresses with romantic cuts. There is definitely a trend for maxi length – especially in summer dresses with shoulder straps. Beautiful Spanish dresses with long frills are also back in fashion – one of the most fashionable trends of the coming season. The brand’s designers have clearly been inspired by retro outfits from the 1960s and 1970s. Ladies, who prefer elegant midi dresses with a cocktail cut. will also find something for themselves. There are also models of sports floral dresses – a bold combination of a universal motif with modern details.
The most beautiful spring dresses by Numoco – our selection:
- Long, green, floral, strapless dress – an interesting combination of oriental pattern with a classic cut in maxi length.
- Beautiful, blue, retro dress with large flowers – another pattern with an oriental flower motif. The neckline is finished with a large frill, whereas long sleeves with a cuff and a tie at the waist draw attention.
- A dress that could not be missing from the spring/summer collection – an airy, extremely feminine, Spanish dress. The combination of a black background and intensive colours gives a very interesting aesthetic effect.
- This time something for the fans of fashion from the 1960s. The floral, cocktail dress delights with its pastel colours and exceptionally decorative pattern.
A girly look, flowers and 60s inspired cuts – this is a look you can’t miss. This spring collection combines versatile patterns and cuts with an emphasis on current trends such as frills and puffed sleeves. The dresses are lovely – loose, but gently accentuating the figure, ideal for summer looks in pastel colours. The brand focuses on models of various lengths with the emphasis on midi and mini lengths. The main colour theme is white combined with soft pastels – pink, light green and yellow.
Girly spring dresses by Tessita – our choice:
- Midi day dress – short spring dress with a boat neckline. A slight draping in the bust line and short sleeves bring to mind the 60’s. A charming outfit for a day outing, also works well as a cocktail outfit.
- Another equally interesting outfit is a flared dress with a long frill and puffed sleeves. A romantic outfit, looks perfect with openwork sandals and a pastel handbag.
- Finally, a floral mini skirt – a bold, girly garment in a trendy length. It looks good with short strappy tops and crop tops.
Nife designers prove that the combination of a burgundy background, oriental flowers and a modern cut is a hit. Floral decorations in the oriental style are combined with clothes of a modern, sporty cut. A sports blouse with flowers can be very elegant, while tracksuit bottoms are made of airy, floral material. An equally interesting effect is achieved by using floral fabric in bomber jackets. The collection seems light, girly, modern and very elegant – ideal for soft office outfits.
Floral motifs in the Nife collection – the most interesting cuts:
- Women’s trousers in sporty style – an interesting alternative to classic tailored trousers. Sporty details – wide waistband with straps – mixed with an aesthetic, floral pattern. Sweatpants are available as a set with an elegant jacket.
- Women’s burgundy, floral bomber jacket – a girly version of the standard bomber jacket. A light, spring jacket which can be used as a substitute for a jacket or a cardigan. An interesting, loose cut and original pattern.
- A fitted, midi skirt – a sensual cut that beautifully emphasizes the waist. Unusual tying and an oriental pattern bring to mind traditional Asian dresses. A beautiful, original skirt for both office and casual outfits.
The new season will be full of interesting floral motifs in a refreshed form. Inspirations can also be found in other brands’ collections – we encourage you to check out the fashion news for the spring/summer 2021 season.